Ohio Aerospace and Aviation Technology Committee
About The Committee
OAATC brings together members of the aerospace and aviation community from industry leaders, military representatives, academic experts, and state government officials. The goal of the Committee is to develop a singular, focused, statewide strategy that will unite often disparate segments of the aerospace and aviation community, and ensure that Ohio's already rich aerospace and aviation legacy will lead the nation for years to come.
News And Events
- Feb 27, 2020 - Urban Air Mobility Symposium
- Jan 16, 2020 - OAATC Meeting & Tour of NASA Glenn Research Center
- Dec 5, 2018 - Ohio Aerospace Day
- Dec 4, 2018 - SAE: Aviation Safety Engineer Job Functions
- Dec 3, 2018 - Practical Aeronautics: "Introduction to Aeronautics - A Practical Perspective"